Williams-Brice Stadium Rules
The Williams-Brice Stadium has implemented a number of simple rules for fans to follow. These rules are to be strictly adhered to for the safety of event goers.
Clear Bag Policy
Fans are encouraged not to bring any type of bag inside Williams-Brice Stadium during games; however, the following outlines bags that are permitted:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- If there is a logo, the logo cannot be larger than 4.5″ x 3.4″. Only one logo can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar) and small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, that does not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″ (approximately the size of a hand)
An exception may be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at West Premium Gate 21, Southeast Gate 55 and East Gate 81.
- Purses larger than a clutch bag (4.5″ x 6.5″), briefcases, backpacks, and cinch bags of any kind, fanny packs, luggage of any kind, computer bags/cases, camera bags/cases, binocular bags/cases or any bag larger than the permissible size (12″ x 6″ x 12″) — Clear Bag Policy
- Coolers, thermoses, cups, bottles, cans, flasks (exception: 1 sealed bottle of water per person)
- Food of any kind
- Artificial noisemakers
- Video cameras, tripods, recording devices, detachable camera lenses over 6″, selfie sticks
- Weapons/concealed weapons
- Alcoholic beverages
- Containers of any kind
- Aerosol and spray cans
- Mace/pepper spray
- Animals (except service animals)
- Laser lights, strobe lights and pointers
- Irritants such as artificial noisemakers
- Inflatables (beach balls, etc.)
- Flags and flagpoles, unauthorized banners or posters
- Illegal drugs
- Seat cushions that include pockets, zippers, compartments or covers
- Personal seatbacks with armrests
- Masks of any kind
Other items that in the judgment of stadium management pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons.
Aircraft and drone policy
No flight operation may take place within 3 nautical miles, nor up to 3,000 feet around the perimeter of the stadium, from one hour prior to the start of the event until one hour after its completion. These restrictions also apply to all unmanned or remote-controlled Drone aircraft.
Failure to comply with these restrictions will result in the appropriate legal response from law enforcement officials.
The University of South Carolina is a smoking-free campus. The policy, which includes the ban of electronic cigarettes, is in effect at all University of South Carolina facilities, as well as surrounding property owned, leased, or controlled by the University. These restrictions apply to all areas of Williams-Brice Stadium. Violators are subject to ejection.
The possession or consumption of alcohol of any kind in Williams-Brice Stadium is expressly prohibited by University policy. Patrons in violation will be ejected and may be subject to arrest.
In an effort to encourage an enjoyable experience for all fans, persons who are intoxicated will be denied entry into the stadium, regardless of ticket possession.
Code of Conduct
- All patrons are to conduct themselves in a manner that represents their University, the Southeastern Conference, and the NCAA with honor, dignity, and respect
- Do not use vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning, or intimidating language at any time
- Support the players, coaches, and officials in a positive manner
- Treat the opposing team, coaches, and fans with courtesy and respect at all times
- Demonstrate the qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times
- Not engage in cheers that are vulgar, crass, or demeaning
- Refrain from throwing objects onto the field for any reason
- Not become inebriated or belligerent
- Refrain from entering the playing field at any time, including after the game
- Be a positive role model for those around them by treating others with courtesy and respect
Non-compliance with the code will result in the fan receiving a Code of Conduct Violation card from Event Management. Individuals issued a second card during the same game will be ejected.